Hello you crazy runners,
An exciting couple of full on running weeks where:
- Pam completed the Chicago Marathon (Fab medal darling)
- We attend the Fabulous Ridgeway Race (Charlotte's scary nemesis race)
- Helen Crossland launched the LB Ultra (where are the Pics Helen?)
- Glyn completed his 4th 100miler of the year and couldn’t have looked happier
- Rob and Emma showed off at the Althrop Tri (Give us a smile Rob)
- Chris and Neil blasted around the Abingdon Marathon in impressive times
- Some chicks chased one of our chaps around MK (good planning mate)
- Cinderella and his 2 sisters rolled around in the mud (interesting hat thing going on their girls)
- Marianne came to the club and ate some cake (doesn't say if she ran or not)
So what surprises lie in store for us this week
- Sun 26th: Hurrah it's XC time, only the best kind of running in the entire world, don't forget Steph's instructions: the library car park for 8:25 and leaving no later than 8.40 (or else).
- Mon27th: C25K all helpers welcome.
- Tue 28th: Halloween run, whaaa haaa haaa. Fancy dress optional. Meet 3 locks car park 7:15 PLEASE CAR SHARE. Don't forget your headtorches.
- Thur 30th: Speed and stamina 7:15 at the club house, remember this is open to all club members and anyone can do this, so don't be nervous.
- Sat 1st: MK Park run take over, if you haven't volunteered then waste not another moment and crack on (firstname.lastname@example.org) we always have a laugh and coffee afterwards.
The Club XC event occurs 23rd Nov and we need volunteers to help host the event, please get involved and post your name on Steph's volunteer page.
Some of you may remember that the club hosted an event for the Sainsbury Mile from Pulford’s park and I would like to thank you all for your marvellous efforts this event raised £3,357.80. Not bad for a morning's work. Great going guys.